Book your complimentary consultation for CoolSculpting today!
CoolSculpting / Body Contouring
New Image Cosmetic is the top CoolSculpting clinic in Edmonton, performing the most treatments in the city. The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the #1 non-surgical fat reduction treatment (FDA-approved), with over six million procedures performed worldwide. The technology uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise, resulting in up to 25% fat reduction in target areas. Dr. Poon is at the leading edge of body contouring techniques in Edmonton. CoolSculpting results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you’ll look and feel great from every angle.
Freeze Away Fat? It Comes Down To Safe Science.
Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
CoolSculpting Targets Stubborn Fat.
The following areas of your body can be treated by CoolSculpting to remove fat cells, with up to 25% fat reduction in each targeted area:
- Abdomen (tummy, belly fat)
- Flanks (love handles, muffin top)
- Thighs (outer like saddlebags, inner)
- Double chin
- Other stubborn lumps and bumps
A Tailored Treatment Plan Just For You.
You can reshape your body! We will develop a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Our CoolSculpting specialists in Edmonton will create an individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
It’s easy to sit back, relax and say goodbye to stubborn fat. After we select the area(s) to be treated, the device is positioned on your body and controlled cooling is applied. During your procedure, you may choose to read, check email, or even take a nap.
The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is completely non-surgical, so you can typically return to work and normal activities immediately.
You will like what you see. In the weeks and months following your procedure, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
Why Have CoolSculpting At New Image Cosmetic?
- Physician-directed cosmetic clinic in Edmonton with experienced staff who all have CoolSculpting specialty training.
- The New Image Cosmetic team has performed the most CoolSculpting treatments in Edmonton.
- Five of our team members have attended special training at CoolSculpting University in California to learn about the latest in CoolSculpting techniques. All of our team members are CoolSculpting certified. Our Medical Director, Dr. Poon has also attended CoolSculpting University to understand the technology and ensure we provide the best treatment to our patients. He was also one of three physicians in Canada to be invited to attend CoolSculpting University Physician-Insider training.
- Three of our team members have attended CoolScholar Training, which is only for those who have already attended CoolSculpting University.
- Two of our team members have attended CoolSculpting University Masters Class, which is the highest level of training you can receive for CoolSculpting. This is invite-only and attendees must perform thousands of treatments before they can attend.
- One of the few clinics in Edmonton with two CoolSculpting machines, allowing you to have two areas treated in a single session (“Dual CoolSculpting”).
- Most up-to-date and advanced CoolSculpting equipment and hand-pieces.
Are you ready to love every view of you? The sooner you set up your consultation, the sooner you’ll see results in the mirror—long-term results in those areas that have resisted all efforts through diet and exercise. Contact us at New Image Cosmetic in Edmonton today to find out if the CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is right for you.
Common Questions About CoolSculpting
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE?
HOW MUCH DOES THE COOLSCULPTING PROCEDURE COST?
HOW LONG IS EACH SESSION? HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED?
WHERE DOES THE FAT GO? ARE THE RESULTS PERMANENT?
WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE?
IS THE COOLSCULPTING PROCEDURE SAFE?
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
CAN I RETURN TO NORMAL ACTIVIES AFTER MY TREATMENT?
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
DO I NEED TO TAKE SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTS OR FOLLOW A STRICT DIET AND EXERCISE PROGRAM?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GAIN WEIGHT DOWN THE ROAD?
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal (Permanent Hair Reduction)
At New Image Cosmetic in Edmonton, we use cutting edge laser technology for hair removal. Our Elos technology allows us to do gentle, fast, and effective hair removal for all skin types.
Scelerotherapy/Leg Vein Treatment
Dr. Poon is a fellow member of the Canadian Society of Phlebology, offering the most advanced vein treatments to patients. Dr. Poon and our skilled team of Registered Nurses use the most advanced techniques and make excellent patient care a top priority.
Do you suffer with unsightly leg veins and leg pain? Are symptoms worsened by prolonged standing? Do your legs have feelings of fatigue, heaviness, aching, burning, throbbing, itching, swelling, cramps and restlessness?
What is vein injection sclerotherapy:
Sclerotherapy is a treatment that involves injecting a solution into unwanted varicose or spider veins. These leg veins may appear on the legs or may be hidden under the skin and fat.
The unwanted blood vessels are red or bluish in colour and are a common problem, particularly for women. Some small varicose veins are raised above the skin’s surface and may cause aching.
Causes of varicose and spider veins:
The cause of varicose and spider veins is not known. However, in many cases, they run in families. Women seem to develop this problem more often than men. Changes in estrogen levels in the blood may have a role in the development of varicose veins. Such hormonal changes occur during puberty, pregnancy, breastfeeding and menopause.
How sclerotherapy works:
The solution used to treat unwanted veins is called a sclerosant. When injected into the vein, the sclerosant irritates the blood vessel and causes it to shrivel up and gradually fade. Leg veins clear slowly after sclerotherapy and may take up to two to six months to resolve, depending on vessel size. Each vein may require several injections, given some weeks apart. Multiple veins can be injected in one treatment session. Allergic reactions to the sclerosants are very rare.
We have treated thousands of patients, men and women! Immediate appointments available…start treating your legs today!